Don't Miss
  • Western Union Locations in Narvacan, Ilocos Sur, Philippines

What are the documents needed to get a POEA exit clearance (e-receipt/OEC/MTEC)?

By on June 3, 2011

a. Valid original passport

b. Valid re-entry visa, work permit or any equivalent document

c. Others:
– Any proof that OFW is returning to the same employer (such as : company ID, employment certificate, pay slip, etc). for WOL/BMs with newly issued documents and visas or if OFW has no record on file at POEA
– Copy of employment contract (for MTEC issuance)

Source: POEA


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>