Purchaser in Saudi Arabia
SAUDI RESEARCH & PUBLISHING COMPANY
Saudi Research & Publishing Co., Established in 1972, SRPC has become one of the most important publishing houses in the Middle East.
In 1975, Arab News, the first Saudi English-language daily newspaper to be published. Since then, the list of publications has grown to consists of 15 daily, weekly and monthly newspapers and magazines. The wide range of publications have been successful in reaching practically all of the Arab and non-Arab reader categories throughout the world, offering a wealth of diverse topics and subject matters, acting as valuable sources of information providers, to suit individual needs and tastes.
1) follow up the purchases with suppliers.
2) follow up with the shippers to make sure the orders will arrive on time.
3) follow up with warehouse before placing the orders with suppliers for the current stock on hand
4) informing warehouse with expected date of stock arrivals .
5) follow up with the suppliers for extending the credit limits and ceiling.
6) follow up with suppliers for discounts and best prices.
7) follow up with suppliers for the missing delivery in cooperation with warehouse till cleared by credit notes.
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
Suite 402 Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. (Santolan Rd.) cor 1st St. (Beside Camp Crame Gate 2)
West Crame, San Juan
Tel. No.: 410-1234
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2×2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate “resume” & position applied for in SUBJECT LINE).
Visit our website at www.staffhouse.com and apply online.